[thechat] animals

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Fri Sep 28 16:36:15 CDT 2001

Martin?  I thought his background was in whiskey-drinking and folk-singing.

"and if moonshine don't kill me I'll live till I die..."

It would be kind of cool if you could program those fish to sing what
you want them to sing....  Like Nirvana or Phish or Clancy Bros or
something.  My daughter's totally enthralled by them (the fish, not
the bands).