[thechat] animals

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Fri Sep 28 17:01:28 CDT 2001

Doh!

Sorry Andrew - you are right on the money!  Rats!  I was rambling about
Australian animals and animal export laws.

My bad,

RonL.

(Who actually does pretty good in the 'science and nature' and 'arts and
literature' categories ... and is all too often tripped up by
'Geography' ... and often 'History'... <shrug />)

Hmmm ... I THINK I read a nice article (in National G) recently
suggesting a downturn in the Kiwi bird population ... it was only a
suggestion, however, due to the problems in trying to research those
crafty little buggers!