[thechat] Car Value Question?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Tue Oct 2 10:55:29 CDT 2001

Hi Gang,

I know there are some 4-wheeled 'hardware' wizards out here.

Got a question for you.

My soon-to-be son-in-law is thinking about selling his "project car" - a
'63 Ford Thunderbird.  (It was a gift from his grandmother - so he only
has 'time and materials' invested in it.)

Any guess as to what he should ask for it?

Sorry - no pix yet - but here are some details:

http://www.fangsnclaws.com/tbird.html

Thanks!

RonL.

If you don't know what a '63 tbird looks like - here are pictures of one
that is nicely restored:
http://www.seanet.com/~dawfun/tbird/

<disclaimer>[The kid's don't look like this!]</d>