[thechat] Car Value Question?

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Tue Oct 2 14:07:35 CDT 2001

"Luther, Ron" wrote:
> Thanks for the input.  It's a 2-Door hardtop.  Not a "Landau".  [It's
> certainly not that $80,000 rare "m" option bugger! Whew!]
>
> Good idea!  The Kelley site didn't do back to cars that old - or I
> didn't see how to do it very quickly.  But based on your link, I ran
> "classic car value" through Google and got a link to:

Looks like Kelly Blue Book only (!) has 21 years of data on their site.
<http://www.kbb.com/kb/ki.dll/kw.kc.sp?kbb&&60&faq#rv> For more you have
to see their guides in person. A good local library should have it
though.

And there's always the "eBay" method - go to ebay and see what a
comparable car costs. ebay does cars now, right?

Best,
	Joe
--
...................  Joe Crawford \\ Web Design & Development
.....  mailto:jcrawford at avencom.com \\ http://www.avencom.com