[thechat] Jedi Knight now an official religion in the UK...

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Oct 9 09:37:12 CDT 2001

Interesting comments, Jesus. Just a technical point which many ostensibly
Christian folks miss: faith, as defined in the Bible, is based on evidence
("the evident demonstration of realities, though not beheld" is how Paul
worded it.) Believing something without evidence is credulity, not faith.
That said, though, you're absolutely correct that the existence of God can't
be proven empirically; I frequently point out that it can only be deduced
from the evidence.

spinhead