[thechat] Time travel exists

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Oct 11 11:32:01 CDT 2001

Wow; what a boat. When I hear 'ferry' I think of the little punt that was
replaced by the San Diego/Coronado bridge here in SoCal. Okay; it wasn't a
little punt, but it weren't no Ulysses.

Hey, Joe C - were you around in pre-bridge days? We managed to move here a
week after the grand opening of the bridge, which precipitated the closure
of the ferry system.

spinhead