[thechat] FW: Protesters

Jeremy Weiss jw at webgambit.com
Thu Oct 11 13:48:23 CDT 2001

You know, I've kept quite throughout all this.  I've held my tongue, err...
mouse, and just kept saying that replying to all these different messages
and throwing in my $.02 worth really wouldn't help.  I don't think this will
help either, but I just can't resist.  So, for my (first, I believe) post,
I'll do what I do best.  Annoy, aggravate, and otherwise just be a pain.
Have a nice day. ;)