[thechat] FW: Protesters

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Oct 11 15:47:49 CDT 2001

Already did, thanks (Sharkbite Red)

That wasn't an easy admission; most of us don't see when we're guilty of
what we accuse. I have to respect that.

If these issues were easy, all these intelligent folks wouldn't be having so
much disagreement. It's the difficult issues (like war, religion, and
government aid) that spark the really worthwhile conversations. I just like
it better when the participants are polite. I respect good manners more than
a bright mind.

spinhead