[thechat] War was (no subject)was protesters

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Sat Oct 13 11:12:38 CDT 2001

Ron:

Can't find much about Raymond online. What makes you say he was motivated by
religious rather than commercial/political goals? That goes counter to my
concept of the crusades, but I wouldn't be surprised to find that the
motivations of subsequent crusades differed from those of the first. If you
know any online references I'd love to hear more about him (didn't realize
there was still a hole this large in my historical databanks!)

spinhead