[thechat] What to do with bin Laden?

Michele Wandrei michele at inthree.com
Sat Oct 13 21:34:47 CDT 2001

This was forwarded to me from a friend.  It's priceless.
Personally, I think it just might be a darned good solution!
Michele Wandrei
inThree Design
www.inthree.com

Subject: Fw: What to do with bin Laden?

As for what to do with Osama bin Laden:

Killing him will only create a martyr. Holding him prisoner will
inspire his comrades to take hostages to demand his release.

Therefore, I suggest we do neither.

Let the Special Forces, Seals or whoever covertly capture him,
fly him to an undisclosed hospital and have surgeons quickly
perform a complete sex change operation. Then we return her to
Afghanistan to live as a woman under the Taliban.