[thechat] RE: [thelist] Horrific Websites

Bruce Heerssen bruce at heerssen.com
Mon Oct 15 20:32:42 CDT 2001

Sorry, I just couldn't let this one go...
I found it by looking at
http://dave.sphosting.com/worst.html
(see this thread on thelist)
It's the ukelele link.
I'm *still* laughing.

http://www.st.rim.or.jp/~kunisige/efriends.html

This is perhaps the first exit page I've ever seen that actually has a
good purpose. Perhaps not the purpose the author intended though.

For the impatient, here's the text:

EXIT

[Flight]

Are you going?

This is landom link surf point.
Click the below"Good-by" button and you can jump the anywhere.
Is it good site or bad site? It is known by only GOD.
If you want to rink to this site,please mail me.

"rink to this site" -- that just slays me. And damned if I know why.
Check out the rest of the site too. Poor guy, he tried so hard ;)

-Bruce