Star Wars, was: [thechat] Star Trek Enterprise

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Tue Oct 16 18:46:18 CDT 2001

>>Was anyone else rooting for the Sith (Seth?)? The double light
>>sabre was amazing, he certainly deserved to win for his performance
>>in the two on one fight.
>
>Absolutely! And I was hoping jar-jar would take one in the
>back....friendly fire, maybe.
>
>If you liked Darth Maul, the same guy played Toad in X-men.  That
>dude is pretty bad ass in real life - even without the double sabre.

Excellent. I haven't seen that, sounds like it's worth a look. I
think I do agree with David a bit, though, re: the makeup on Darth
Maul. The horns were overdoing the Christian imagery, I felt. Still,
nobody's going to be giving me much money to write a Star Wars
episode any time soon... Hmmm. :)

--
Andrew Forsberg
---