[thechat] Mac question

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 17 03:08:24 CDT 2001

> >How is that an excuse?
>
> It's not. I'm just differentiating between intended behaviour
> and errors in applications.
>
> Don't blame the OS design for application errors.

Everyone else blames Microsoft for just that! i.e., "In Win95, applications
take down the OS!!!!" :P

How hard would it be for Apple to cater for that and enable users, by
default, to alter file associations when applications screw up? Not hard at
all.

One day I'll find someone around here (the office) who's managed to use
Force Quit to quit an application, and not hang the system...

Anyway... :P