[thechat] biennale / python / virii

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Wed Oct 17 04:21:03 CDT 2001

Hi All

This may be appropriate for thelist, but I feel it's probably better
suited to thechat dialog.

I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with the biennale.py virus,
or this excellent Venice Biennale exhibition:

http://WWW.0100101110101101.ORG/

virus:

http://WWW.0100101110101101.ORG/home/biennale_py/

One of the pander's arts editors (who visited the exhibit) has been
asking me a few questions about the virus -- which I've answered to
the best of my ability. It all sounds fascinating, except python is
just another one of those languages that I've neglected in favour of
other things on an extremely long list of stuff to do / learn. His
article is finished, but, before publication, I thought it'd be
sensible to ask if anyone here has anything to say on the subject.

I do kinda like 'the world's slowest virus' as a slogan. :) But any
opinions / comments / rants / witty lines would be most gratefully
received.

Cheers
Andrew

--