[thechat] New photos of the youngster

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed Oct 17 13:50:04 CDT 2001

Erika Meyer wrote on 17/10/01 7:14 pm

>Will she keep that strawberry hair?

I hope he will - it's the same colour as Lucy's

>Is that the countryside around where you live.

There's similar countryside near here, but
we were away for the weekend with friends here:
http://www.meetforworkorleisure.co.uk/

The walk where most of the pics were taken
was along the river from Muker to Keld:
<http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?scale=50000&X=391000&Y=500000&gride
=&gridn=&width=700&height=400&client=europemac&db=hcgaz&overviewmap=ap&coor
dsys=gb>

The village with the cobbles instead of roadway and
pavement is Dent:
<http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?multimap.x=377&multimap.y=237&gride
=&gridn=&width=700&height=400&client=europemac&db=hcgaz&scale=50000&coordsy
s=gb&overviewmap=ap&X=370000&Y=487500>

>It too is so pretty.

Yup

>I'm proud she has the same name as my daughter.
>& hope one day we can all spend time together.
I hope so too.

The place we stayed in is ideal for groups - we had
13 adults and 5 kids (all aged under 5), with each
couple having their own room. It used to be a Bed
& Breakfast, but now they only let it out to groups.

You can self-cater (there's a pro kitchen) or get their
recommended chef to cook. We had one dinner & one
breakfast cooked for us, and did the rest.

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland