[thechat] RE: Alien half breeds (WAS: Boring)

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Oct 18 09:04:30 CDT 2001

What about Khan Noonian Singh in the original ST episode, "Space Seed", and
the second ST movie, "The Wrath of Khan"?  If I remember correctly, he was
Indian, Sikh specifically.  OK, he was played by Ricardo Montalban,
obviously not Indian, but it was a big part for an Indian character, albeit
not a regular one.

This is still my favorite ST movie.

Norman