[thechat] Webcam security

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 09:05:54 CDT 2001

> Well, if you can't find anything. maybe there's a business opportunity
> there, waiting to be tapped? *:)

Yeah, maybe you're right. I do have a program that will upload a picture to
a host every x amount of minutes but it always overwrites the previous
picture because it calls every one the same thing. I figure I could write
some ASP code that will re-name the pictures and drop them into a database
but I'd rather have something tried and tested that I know is not going to
throw an error at the crucial time due to my sloppy coding :(

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk