[thechat] Hockey Was: Re: Boring >

dave mclean dave at members.evolt.org
Fri Oct 19 02:38:59 CDT 2001

On 2001.10.18 09:11, Scott Dexter wrote:

> When doth Dallas make the trek North?

I read ahead to see if you already answered the question for yourself, but
no dice.  I'm sure we'll being seeing more of each other soon... ;-)  Lemme
just check the sched....

uh huh, um humh....

(I wonder if there are any other hockey fans in here...)

Okay, here it is...

Thursday November 29th.  Then we're back in Dallas on the 14th of December.
And then we don't see each other until the 28th of March (Post-Olympics).

And we won again tonight.  I believe the quote on sports.yahoo.com/nhl was
that the Flames beat a rather "anemic" Florida Panthers.  Yeah, they have
all the guys that pulled us down for the last five years.

-d

_______
http://evolt.org - "We got you covered like a jimmy hat."