[thechat] HP LaserJet 4Plus

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Fri Oct 19 11:30:13 CDT 2001

Anyone using an HP LJ 4+?  All of a sudden this morning, mine stopped
printing altogether.
Its on an HP Jetdirect print server via a TCP/IP port hosted on a Win2k
Server machine and worked perfectly until today.
I havent made any permissions changes, printer alterations, or anything else
that would keep me from printing to the machine.  Ive done a reboot of the
printer, telnetted to the print server to make sure it was still up, checked
the server where the printer is hosted, all to no avail.

The documents dont report any errors while in the print queue, they just sit
there.  I can delete them and move their priority around, just not print.
Anyone have an issue like this before?

--Salvatore
---