[thechat] HP LaserJet 4Plus

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Fri Oct 19 13:59:23 CDT 2001

I switched from RAW to lpr as well as modified a few other settings just for
kicks, still nothing.
I'll head over to HP.com and see if there are updated drivers or if see if
there's anything in their KB about this.

No other users can print to it either.  It responds to the PING, it'll print
its test pages, the server its hosted on works fine....perhaps the print
server is accepting an IP but wont do anything else?

--Sal