[thechat] HP LaserJet 4Plus

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Fri Oct 19 14:45:19 CDT 2001

Salvatore Palmisano wrote on 19/10/01 8:04 pm

>No other users can print to it either.  It responds to the PING, it'll print
>its test pages, the server its hosted on works fine....perhaps the print
>server is accepting an IP but wont do anything else?

mmm - it'll print test pages (I'm assuming from Windows), so
it seems to be responding to what gets sent to it.

Maybe it's a Windows problem - you tried printing from other
machines?

Is there a dedicated print server?

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland