[thechat] business cards?

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Mon Oct 22 19:56:27 CDT 2001

>There's no use at all in just making this stuff up, *especially* not
>if you're going to print double-sided cards.

I should add that there's no single right way to do this, and that
one printer's setup and staff will expect one lay, another will
expect something quite different. It's best to check first. If it's
double sided, and you lay up the fronts and backs one way, then it'll
be right for some printers, and upside down for others. :)

Most large shops have impositioning software that will automate this
task, and unless they're out-and-out cowboys, they shouldn't charge
you for it.

Cheers
Andrew

--