[thechat] UK Beervolt

Mike King mike.king at redroom.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 09:11:12 CDT 2001

>(Joohhhn.... *shhhhh*... nearest pub to me is less than 10 metres
>away... if this works I can be home within 30secs of leaving the bar)

Alright then to make it easier for Garrett we can stick to the
Westminster/Victoria area.. so it's closer for him to get back for the bus?
Or, we just go for the high-life and head into soho...
I'd suggest (if anyone asked me) De Hems for the beer or The Blue Posts
(just down from Waxy O'Connors) for a quieter atmosphere... and also
Thursday as a wonderful drinking day and time enough to get over the
Johnnie Walker hangover from Tuesday.
<http://www.johnniewalker.co.uk/tasting/tasting.asp>

Cheers
mk