[thechat] NYPD and FDNY Hats

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Tue Oct 23 10:16:42 CDT 2001

Anyone know who's selling these baseball caps?  I was watching the
Giants/Eagles and the Yankees/Diamondbacks last night, saw them all over and
realized Id love to have one.
I did a Google and Dogpile search on NYPD Hats but came up with only a few
hits.  I also called a local hat store here (Lids, in the mall) and they
said it would be a few weeks before they started carrying them.

Know of any sites/stores where I might be able to pick one up?

--Salvatore

WinAmp Is Currently Playing:
229. 09 Lustral - Everytime

---