[thechat] flight 93 crash theory

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Oct 23 12:33:50 CDT 2001

I also found it confusing in early news stories when they referred to
an explosion heard on the cell phones while plane was still in the
air.

I just am not sure why the government would suppress info about
shooting the jetliner down.

OTOH these days I don't expect to get full information from the
government about anything.

How you liking the war so far?

Here's a fun article about US use of torture.
http://slate.msn.com/pol/01-10-19/pol.asp

Last night NPR reported that the FBI wants to be able to ship
suspects out of the US so they can be "legally" tortured.

Since the US SOA training for terrorists, since we are busy
supporting Monsoanto by spraying coca and (oops) indigenous people
and their food crops in Colombia with extra-strength herbicide --
what's a little torture on the side?

It's global war and the government can do whatever they like, right?
Who cares if they shoot down a commercial airliner?

Just go about your business.

Taliban says we bombed a hospital a couple of days ago and killed 100
people and the US denies it.

Just go about your business.

Erika