[thechat] Flashthread! - what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Wed Oct 24 22:11:45 CDT 2001

>Speaking of "what you're listening to", who's interested in the iPod?

MEMEMEMEME!!!

Although, after giving my partner the hard sell on it, and her
agreeing, I ended up talking myself out of one. The specs are
*almost* there... I wonder if the 5gb drive could be whipped out and
replaced with one of those fancy IBM 48gb travelstars:
http://www.storage.ibm.com/hdd/travel/tr48gh.htm

>I just wish it weren't so expensive...

They are pricey, and I'm not so keen on that 'snow' scheme either. Oh
well. I wonder what the second revision model will bring? Lemme guess:
	1. A global positioning system?
	2. A personal security 239,000 decibel alarm?
	3. Sub-space teleportation?
	4. British Library In Flash-ROM?
	5. Built in hip flask and shot glass?

Any other suggestions? We could always forward them to Apple's PR.

--
Andrew Forsberg
---