[thechat] O Brother, drugs, movies, and hats

Jesus G. Gorriti Jesus.Gorriti at iconmedialab.es
Thu Oct 25 02:37:50 CDT 2001

> send a URL then.

Good point. No URLs avaliable though. Just very reliable insider information
and me working as a freelancer a while back for them (when they were Glaxo
and GlaxoWellcome though).

> We Americans want to know what our global corporations are up to.
> http://www.gsk.com/

I wouldn't say it's your global corporation. Glaxo was English, and
SmithKline was as well partly funded by English capital.

> Don't we?

I am afraid I can't answer that without ranting just a little bit about why
America is not the belly button of Earth (bear with me, it's delivery day
here).

/Jesús