[thechat] Flashthread! - what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

R.Livsey r.livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 03:35:07 CDT 2001

Apollo 440, Garbage, Radiohead and Pink Floyd are in my playlist at the
moment.
Ive not listened to CD's for a while now. I dumbed by micro Hi-Fi a
couple of months ago in exchange for a seperates system and I havent got
round to buying a CD seperates box yet!

I have an mp3 seperates box that Ive built myself (basically a little PC
that sits ontop of my amp) and am building a remote control unit to
control it. Also has an LCD screen in it with buttons on to control it,
plus I can work winamp over the network!

R.Livsey
Celebrate Hannibal Day this year. Take an elephant to lunch.
Lead Programmer for the Tickle Group
Freelance work always welcome
[ PHP | Perl | mySQL | Java ]
w : cache-22.co.uk