[thechat] Error 404 : Zork!

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Oct 25 14:22:23 CDT 2001

Argh.  At least you didn't have to suffer the maze.  I still hate that
stupid thing.

You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.

Ugh.  I always got bored with these games before I could finish them.

--Ben

At 01:07 PM 10/25/2001, you wrote:
>"Your score is 0 [total of 585 points], in 91 moves.
>This gives you the rank of Beginner.
>
>You can't quit now."

http://www.imaginuity.com/
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato
"There is so much to be said in favor of modern journalism.
By giving us the opinions of the uneducated it keeps us in
touch with ignorance of the community." - Oscar Wilde