[thechat] Error 404 : Zork!

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Thu Oct 25 16:55:41 CDT 2001

>funny thing is, of my 91 moves, a ton were exactly like this. Never got
>anywheres....
>
>f*ck'em, where's my bookmark for espn.com again?
>
>  > From: Ben Dyer [mailto:ben_dyer at imaginuity.com]
>>
>>  You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
>  >  > s

never played zork, but i remember this awful theme park game that was
a lot like that. there was a bill under a grating, in the carpark,
and i don't think i got much further than that.

does anyone remember 'hack'? it was a pc port of unix's rogue. one of
the first games i can remember playing and enjoying a lot. i
especially liked the way you would fight ghosts of yourself from
previous games. it had a really good monster AI too.

--
Andrew Forsberg
---