[thechat] Flashthread! - what are you listening to RIGHT NOW!

R.Livsey r.livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Thu Oct 25 17:24:51 CDT 2001

Best thing about threads like this is that I expand my collection as I
actively seek out all these groups I have never heard of.

Listening to Pink Floyd - 'wish you were here' at the moment. An all
time favourite.

R.Livsey
The mind is like a parachute; it works much better when it's open.
Lead Programmer for the Tickle Group
Freelance work always welcome
[ PHP | Perl | mySQL | Java ]
w : cache-22.co.uk