[thechat] O Brother, drugs, movies, and hats

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 21:22:11 CDT 2001

--- seb <seb at members.evolt.org> wrote:

> Xanax. Hmm.

Heh, for 15 years I thought it was just for PMS.

> Personally, I try not to go near benzodiazepines.
> That's just me, and I have
> a general phobia of tranquilizers due to the
> difficulty of withdrawal. To

so, will they give me paxil to get off the xanax?? ;)

> reduce the effects of Paroxitine Hydrochloride
> (paxil), I would only ever
> consider in the order of 25 - 50 microgram dosage,

The bottle says 0.25mg. are milligrams and micrograms
the same?

> and then only at night to
> aid restful sleep. But that's me, and you + your
> doctor will know your situation better.

I've been taking one or two during the day just to
avoid that dang panic crap. I really really hate it.
Any home remedy kinda stuff that would help? The last
thing I want is to go through another withdrawal
session. This is why I quit doing drugs/alcohol back
in '71!

> Still trying to get to see O Brother. Dammit.

Keep trying! It's worth the wait.

Terry