[thechat] LotR Music

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 25 22:04:56 CDT 2001

You'll forgive me if I'm repeating myself, but my
daughter (11) was asking if any of you UK-ites read
Harry Potter to which I replied we'd had that
conversation and it appeared that quite a few of you
do. I recalled the majority of us were looking forward
to LotR.

I just read a few days ago that Enya is doing two
songs for the flick. One is written in an Elven
dialect - Sidarin if I remember correctly. I just
thought that was a great choice.

Terry

Oh crap, I think I mentioned this already, and my
thought that Black Sabbath's sond "Black Sabbath"
would work well for the Nazgul. Okay, sorry. Off to
watch the new episode of Charmed now.