[thechat] Hockey Was: Re: Boring >

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Fri Oct 26 09:20:12 CDT 2001

> > the skates will be with me, oh yeah...
>
> Guess that means I need to get a new pair.  Did I mention I
> never actually
> played "organized" hockey as a youngster?

that's okay, you'll still probably school me something terrible (though
I'm already 2-2(4) two games into the new season =) )

(that's 2 goals, 2 assists for 4 points for those of you playing the
home game)

> Well, you did pick me up  from the airport and let me crash
> on your comfy
> couch. Though djc spoiled that by singing Doors all night and
> molesting your
> other house guests.  But I digress...

oh yeah. You know I still have that stain on my couch? Try explaining
that one to a date...

> The boss says let's get it on.  Tell you what.  Where do you
> want to sit?

(remembering where Dave works) umm... the bench would be cool ;)

just inside the building is good enough, whatever you can score I'm
happy to commensurate with beer and pretzels (and whatever weird
Canadian sporting event snacks that we don't know about down here)

mmmm, hockey...
sgd