Desert Island Stuff [was: Re: [thechat] O Brother, drugs, movies, and hats]

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 00:54:09 CST 2001

--- Andrew Forsberg <andrew at thepander.co.nz> wrote:

> What was it about Fargo that didn't do it for you?

The blood gushing out of the top of the deputies
head was pretty, well, I saw something like that in
person once and couldn't see the entertainment value
in it. Also, there were too many just plain bad
people in it. OTH, I did enjoy the woodchipper scene.
So I'm kinda fickle.

Forest Whitaker as a samurai hitman for a mafia
family.
Yeah, that sounds like it's got some potential.

Since my drug detox has gotten me a paid medical
leave of absence till Nov 12 I'm hoping to go catch
K-PAX tomorrow or the next day. Just thought I'd
throw that in.

Terry