[thechat] Laphroig?

Schaz Stevens schaz_stevens at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 4 17:29:24 CST 2001

>From: Andrew Forsberg <andrew at thepander.co.nz>
>To: thechat at lists.evolt.org
>Subject: Re: [thechat] Laphroig?
>Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 14:55:31 +1300
>
>>  >izzat one of those jagermeister type deals?
>>>
>>>     - joe "avoiding the heavy threads" crawford <http://artlung.com/>
>>
>>>Nah - it's whisky. Single Malt Scotch. Not my fav, but a good one.
>>
>>Very, very powerfully flavoured - right at the top end of the spectrum.
>
>Laphroaig's absolutely imperative drinking during the winter months.
>It just rains here, and doesn't get so cold, but even so, I wish I
>was in the middle of winter now with a bottle. Mmmmm.
>
>Not that this 'summer' is much to mention.

we've already had a week of low-mid 30s - thank god this week is a bit
cooler - high 20s - summer here is going to be a total freak - we're already
getting stingers along the beach so that will kill that idea for a few days
off unless I want to go into the water in full wetsuit!

>What's 'jagermeister'?
my head starts to pound at the thought of jagermeister - got into it a bit
too much at bierfest in the early 90s.

Schaz - looking forward to the Melbourne Cup piss-up tomorrow!