[thechat] Re: Fwd:[portlandpeacefulresponse] photos from afghanistan

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Mon Nov 5 11:46:28 CST 2001

Many, if not most kids/teens, experiment some type of drug/s... I
tried a variety of drugs and found one or two I liked... note that I
include nicotine & alcohol in my definition of drugs...

"drugs" covers so much... medicine, herbs and/or their psychoactive
ingredients,  distilled spirits, etc.  It's so stupid to try and have
a "war" on them.

Maybe we should just declare war on ourselves and cover all our war
in one fell swoop.  We can code-name it "operation war on life."

Erika