[thechat] Monsters, Inc.

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Mon Nov 5 19:10:11 CST 2001

> > Episode I was such a massive disappointment that I
> > very much doubt I'll watch any of the sequals to it.
>
> I was of the same mind until I saw this teaser. Some
> very interesting looking stuff.

I saw the teaser this morning and was quite unimpressed. The quality of the
video was superb, but the content itself looked pretty flat.

Like yourself, I'm dying to see LoTR. As a kid I used to plan making these
films with my best friend. We'd talk forever about avoiding hollywood names
to find a few unknowns. I think they've struck the right mix with people
like Viggo, McKellen, etc to get the experience but avoid stereotyping too
much.

The trailers so far have seemed adequately dark which I'm happy about.

I saw Episode 1 the minute it was released in Australia (12:01AM was the
actual session time ;)), but might have to consider camping for a ticket if
LoTR comes to that here. :p

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au