[thechat] beervolt pics... including gangsign

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Tue Nov 6 14:19:36 CST 2001

Yes, geek mafioso... aka "gang"

http://www.velocity.net/~acekc/gangsign.htm
http://www.gangcolors.com/thoughts.htm

See, they're bad.

The interesting UK variation is the involvement of beverages with the gangsign.

Once I found a polaroid of (a teenage nephew) posing next to a row of
13 yard-long marijuana buds hanging from the rafters.  Nephew's face
was half-concealed by a hat,  and he was throwing a gang sign.   The
photo had been taken, amusingly enough, in our garage.

Even more amusing, nephew was on probation at the time.

I gave the photo to his mother.

Erika