[thechat] opal.org.au

Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Tue Nov 6 17:06:17 CST 2001

Hi,

This is a site we've just completed for OPAL (Overseas Pharmaceutical Aid
for Life):

	http://www.opal.org.au

They do some cool stuff that everyone should be aware of. Their mission and
vision probably explain what they do better than I can:

---
Mission: The saving of lives and the alleviation of suffering world wide.

Vision: To work in conjunction with governments, pharmaceutical
manufacturers and wholesalers in the recovery of in-date medicines for aid
purposes. To assist countries in need with the provision of life saving
medicines and medical equipment.

To establish a program for the safe disposal of unwanted or expired
pharmaceuticals in an environmentally friendly manner.
---

Anyway, if you're interested in charities, you might like to take a look.

Design is by Nick (my business partner), and the backend is our new
SME-oriented CMS.

Let me know what you think. One of the design briefs was that it shouldn't
look "expensive". :P

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au