[thechat] Laphroig?

Andrew Forsberg andrew at thepander.co.nz
Tue Nov 6 17:35:08 CST 2001

It's consistent, almost all year round.

When I went on a research trip to the British Museum for my MA a few
years back, Vanessa and I flew into the middle of London's winter,
mainly because we were poor and airfares at that time of year were
cheapest. Over three weeks there were two days of rain, and the rest
was more or less bloody freezing blue sky weather.

Coming back to Auckland's 'summer' was like walking into a
never-ending monsoon.

--
Andrew Forsberg
---