[thechat] latest site launch - suitforhire.com

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Tue Nov 6 22:15:25 CST 2001

> The background graphics are nice, as always isaac, but I find
> them somewhat
> distracting.  I'm having a hard time taking my eyes off of them
> to read the
> text.  That could be a problem.  I want to say screen behind the
> text, but I
> know that would kill the boldness of the hard edges on the top
> left corner.
> I don't know.  What do you think about it?

Don't want to put something behind it. Could lessen the contrast. I don't
mind it as is.

If there are any more complaints, we'll change the contrast.

> Overall, I like it.  Your sense if design is great.

This one (like opal.org.au) was Nick's design with some very minor tweaks
from me.

I'll send you a couple of my upcoming designs offlist (they're in progress).

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au