[thechat] latest site launch - suitforhire.com

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Wed Nov 7 11:34:45 CST 2001

I like the look. Professional but relaxed. I didn't have any problem with
the text against the background; it was all nicely readable (Win2K/IE6/21"
Sony @ 1280x1024/32)

I notice that the capitalization of 'suits for hire' isn't consistent. It's
usually title case, but occasionally only 'Suits' is capped.

spinhead