[thechat] Programming Problem

Salvatore Palmisano spalmisano at usashs.com
Thu Nov 8 16:19:15 CST 2001

1. Obtain hammer (Any hammer will do, the larger the better)
2. Strike skull with hammer.
3. Repeat until desire to develop such an application fades.
4. (Last resort) Research the MOD function at MSDN and/or Technet.

--Salvatore

Current WinAmp Song:
Cardian - 3 - 1 - 01 (Tag`s Trance Trip - A Progressive Journey into Next
Gen