[thechat] weather in Ireland

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Nov 13 13:12:45 CST 2001

Thanks, Garrett and John. Yeah, I realize it's not southern California ;)
but you gave me what I'm looking for. We'd probably be starting in Dublin,
then driving south and west around the coast, doing bed&breakfasts as far as
we can get in two weeks. Maybe even as far as Galway, but who knows. Rain's
okay, and cool/cold is okay, but I just want to avoid two weeks of gloomy
grey stormy sitting inside. Fine for me if sitting inside is inside a pub,
but my wife doesn't drink any more, so she wants to see scenery and, um,
other stuff you do in Ireland. (Yes, I'm going just to have to two week pub
crawl with a built-in designated driver. Is that okay?)

As time gets closer I'll see who's near London or anywhere in Eire, and
maybe we can hook up for pints. Um, and scenery. Yeah; scenery. That's it.

spinhead