[thechat] weather in Ireland

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Nov 13 21:07:32 CST 2001

If you can catch 'em, I can eat  'em. (If I had to kill my own meat I'd be a
vegetarian. Which would be tough, 'cause I very fond of burnt animal flesh
as a main course.)

Tried fishing off and on over the years, and just didn't get into it. Why
not just sit on the river bank with a book and a bottle of wine and leave
the fish alone? To each his own.

Looks like the consensus is Ireland = sweaters. Thanks!

spinhead