[thechat] big weather in austin (fwd)

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Nov 16 10:57:36 CST 2001

On 10:52 AM 11/16/2001, Bob Davis said to me:
>8,000 lbs. Sport Utility that seats 16 (even though I'm the only one in
>it)? Check.

In Grand Theft Auto 3, there's an ad on the radio stations in the cars, if
you listen to them that says something like:

"I'm a single businessman who works alone.  So, of course, I need a vehicle
that seats twenty and is designed to cross Arctic tundra.  That's why I
bought the all new Maibatsu Monstrosity."

Then a homemaker goes on to say something like "So what if it only gets two
miles to the gallon?  I'm a housewife, not an environmentalist."

The commercials are one of the funniest things in the game.  They even
created some fake sites to go along with the different commercials
(although, unfortunately, none for the Maibatsu Monstrosity):

http://www.pogothemonkey.com/
http://www.petsovernight.com/

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/