[thechat] Early Sunday: Leonid!

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 17:38:42 CST 2001

--- Scott Dexter <sgd at ti3.com> wrote:

> > Yikes! Just checked the weather forecast for
> > Victorville, CA this weekend. Overnight lows in
> the
> > upper 30s F. Good test of my 0 F sleeping bag.
>
> yeah, I got an email from my mom this morning saying
> there is snow on the mountains =)

That rainfall back on Monday musta done it. But yeah,
finally feeling like fall around here.

> I'll be there next week for Thanksgiving (My folks
> live in Phelan, about 10 miles south west of
Victorville

I know it well, we sent our son to Serrano High
[which is in Phelan] for a semester. He didn't like
it;
the drama dept was not up to his standards.

> ... or directly West of you
> in Hesperia... In-N-Out burgers here I come!

Give me a call before you head for In-N-Out, maybe I
can meet you there - it's a mile from my house - and
we can have the 1st annual Hesperia Burgervolt!! I'm
the only Terry Fowler in the phone book, btw, so
should
be easy to find.

Terry