[thechat] happiness is

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Sun Nov 18 18:28:07 CST 2001

spinhead wrote:

> Back atya, Olly! I'm a lifelong anglophile; I'll trade the best day in
SoCal
> for the worst day in Wales, just to $#(*&)#$()&* BE THERE ONCE!!

As it happens it was a great day in Wales. If you're into mountain biking,
and in the UK I would recomend these trails! They're about 10 miles from
Port Talbot at Afan Argoed forest park, and are fantastic!

> Think photos - maybe a helmet mount

How about these?

http://www.mtbbritain.co.uk/videos.html

They arent by me but the ones of Afan Argoed show the trails we were
riding - my favourite part of the trails are on this one:

http://www.mtbbritain.co.uk/images/hidden_valley1.wmv

Its great fun! I'll have some photos to show you all too once my biking
buddy had d/loaded them off of his camera.

Unfortunately the day didnt end too well - on our second lap of the trails I
landed a jump a bit sideways and the chain ended up in the spokes of the
rear wheel, snapping four of them. D'OH!

Olly
- www.gnarly-bitches.co.uk -