[thechat] mozilla easter egg

deke web at master.gen.in.us
Mon Nov 19 09:48:56 CST 2001

The source for The Book of Mozilla, 12:10 is just code.

The source for The Book of Mozilla, 3:31 has a disclaimer
about the Netscape Public License, and gives credit to
Henrik Gemal <gemal at gemal.dk>

For *some* strange reason, MSIE 5 just shows a blue page,
no prayer of adoration to Mozzy or anything. Death to heathens!

deke

*Any great truth can -- and eventually will -- be expressed as a cliche
-- a cliche is a sure and certain way to dilute an idea. For instance,
my grandmother used to say, "The black cat is always the last one off
the fence." I have no idea what she meant, but at one time, it was
undoubtedly true. --
                       Solomon Short